names of the marked electronic components in uploaded images

by fmwallis   Last Updated August 14, 2018 21:25 PM

enter image description hereenter image description hereI want to know the names of the marked electronic components. One seems like a capacitor and the other some sort of pcb fuse switch. I want to know their specific name, so that I can search and know more about them. The gray one has "105K63" written on top and the orange one has "40" written on top and "628" written in top right corner.

Related Questions

finding small R in series RLC circuit

Updated September 16, 2018 19:25 PM

Weird problem with the car alternator

Updated April 24, 2018 21:25 PM

Power Supply wiring check

Updated August 04, 2018 00:25 AM

Explain how the clamper works

Updated April 13, 2018 15:25 PM