How to remove old single-hole kitchen faucet

by undermountain   Last Updated January 13, 2018 22:21 PM

I'm replacing my old kitchen faucet. Disconnecting the supply lines is no problem, but then I get stuck loosening the faucet from the deck. The lines go through a metal C-shaped washer-like thing, and I'm not sure what's holding it fast. I'm also not sure what to do with the gray plastic piece between the C-shaped piece and the sink.


underside of sink

from other side

Tags : plumbing

Related Questions

House has no plumbing vent — is this a solution?

Updated April 07, 2016 08:09 AM

2 shower heads and 1 rain head...low flow

Updated September 13, 2016 08:09 AM

Leaking saddle valve

Updated April 22, 2016 08:09 AM