What is this effect/filter called?

by musicinmyheart   Last Updated January 13, 2018 19:18 PM

These are some examples of the filter on Instagram:




I really like this kind of little dot-looking pattern! Does someone know how is it called and what application/software is needed to apply it? Any help will be very much appreciated! Thanks in advance :)

Tags : filters

Related Questions

What are the thinnest 81A and 85C filters?

Updated May 16, 2016 08:07 AM

Do the order matter in filter stacking?

Updated May 31, 2015 02:07 AM

What coating do old non-HMC Hoya filters have?

Updated November 25, 2017 19:18 PM

Taking photo from theater scene with lens filter

Updated May 15, 2015 21:07 PM