What is this Mizar branded converter-like thing?

by Saaru Lindestøkke   Last Updated January 13, 2018 01:18 AM

I found a cylindrical thing in my photo gear box and I am not sure (anymore) what this is. It seems some kind of converter, as it has a different thread diameter on each side.

What is it, and what's it used for?

The ring lying next to it has a letter P on it, and it can replace the ring on the right hand side of the Mizar tube. enter image description here

enter image description here

enter image description here

Related Questions

Identifying a camera by video footage

Updated November 22, 2017 02:18 AM

What is this wire-controlled camera?

Updated February 11, 2018 15:18 PM

Help identify a camera model

Updated November 06, 2017 23:18 PM

What is this (physical) filter?

Updated March 26, 2017 16:18 PM