My MacBook Air will not keep charge unless it is plugged in. However it started right after I spilled some water on it. Went in through the Trackpad and keyboard. I thought it was completely dead, but I then plugged it in and it turned on. But it does shut off when you unplug it. If I keep it plugged in, it will not run certain games as it will get too hot and shut off. Everything works fine, Except for the battery. It only charges up to 20% and the status of the battery is "Replace Now" I suspected that maybe it was just the battery and nothing else was wrong, but I went to the apple store and they did a quick check and they said that I am lucky it even still turns on because of all of the damages. They also said it will take as LITTLE as $800 to fix it. They claim it is more than the battery. But I suspect that battery replacement will fix it. Maybe not completely but at least to a point of it being semi functional. But what do you think? Is it just the battery? Or something more?